Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Photo Project

I am doing a photo project with my students and it is amazing.  I took all their portraits a few weeks ago and then got the pictures printed.  I then had them practice talking about themselves and then got them to write it all down.  Kind of as a record of the progress they have made.  I then pasted all the pictures onto paper and had them write in their best penmanship about themselves.  I then let them color on the paper too!  They all loved every minute of it.  I have fully completed the project with my fifth standard class.  I took their pictures while they were holding their projects.  I then explained that they got to keep the project.  They could not believe it.  I then had a classroom fully of over excited children who were all trying to read their project aloud to me at the same time.  It was nice to see how proud of their work they were and how excited they were to take it home and share it with their family.  Today I will start working on the project with my fourth standard class!  I will post the pictures when they are completed!




2 comments:

  1. Wow Kylie! Great project with such meanning. They will treasure this forever.
    You are beautiful and I love you .

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome Kylie! Love you - Erie

    ReplyDelete